Since p.e. majors are always on the go it can be hard to share our thoughts over the internet. However, the blogger app on the android market is making things a little easier. Now I can blog anywhere I have service. Right this minute I am at the arc. Who said you can't kill two birds with on stone?
This is a good way to think about it! I'm going to look and see if the iPhone has this app. This would be a good way to keep in touch with people professionally and tell them what is going on at the exact moment. Some cool workout at the arc, we can blog about it and encourage other people to down and check it out! Also, it is a good way to share ideas, or thoughts when you are doing activities!
ReplyDeleteWow I am pretty impressed blogging while working out. You should get bonus points! Some of us do not have smart phones and stuff though, I personally like to stick to a cheap normal flip phone without internet or other cost. Although I am impressed I just cant get over how much technology is taking over, I guess i need to get my act together and just accept that I am behind and need to stop living in the stome ages. I do find it neat that you can do things on the go so maybe I will look in to getting a new cellular device so I can be cool like you and blog while working out!
ReplyDelete